Today (oct 20) I almost burnt my home lol! It was like this:
I was making a pie (a little one) and i wanted to try to bake in microwave oven. Turned up to 50mins. After like.. 7mins I hear an explosion (a little one) at first, I thought my cat closed the door in the kitchen, but I just had a feeling that something's wrong. I enter the hall and I see lots of smokes. wtf? I enter my kitchen and I see my microwave is on fire!
At first, I thought all kitchen is on fire, I started to panic, tried to BLOW the fire (didn't work)
And even though I could take a bowl full of water, instead with my palms full of water, the fire was extingushed(sp). Then more smokes came out
Now my whole flat was covered in smokes, luckily, no neighbours called the fire-fighters
Even now, I'm typing the accident, and my hands still have the stink of smoke. aah... The good news is that the microwave oven is still working
(it's just all brown, istead of white) But I'm still hungry
(I still think: how the hell could the plastic bowl get burnt, which is specially made for microwave ovens?????)